Sunday, April 14, 2013

Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday #3

It's time for another link party everyone!  Thank you so much to those of you who came by last week, and I hope you had a great time!  Make these parties an opportunity to meet fellow bloggers, give a boost of confidence by leaving a comment on a link you like, and build relationships with each other!  Before the party, I want to start with my favorite pins from the week!
dog food tin makeover
Tidy Mom
Ten Favorite Font Combinations for Handwritten Fonts | simplyklassichome.com
Yellow Bliss Road
Cilantro Queso Recipe l www.a-kitchen-addiction.com
A Kitchen Addiction
Life as a Lofthouse
Chocolate Reese's Cheesecake, Reese's, Hershey's, peanut butter cups, chocolate cheesecake
Inside BruCrew Life
Sour Cream Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Maple Coffee Glaze
No. 2 Pencil
Now let's take a look at the features from last week's party:
Mallow and Co: Butter Pecan Rice Krispy Treats
Mallow and Co.
Domestic Superhero
mango salsa
Your Homebased Mom
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies - The First Year Blog #Brownies
The First Year Blog
Make sure if you were featured that you grab the featured button below and display it on your blog!
 photo IWasFeaturedOnButton_zpscf5abb9f.jpg 

Now onto the party!
1. Share up to 3 recipes, crafts & DIY projects. (Please don't link any giveaways, Etsy shops, advertisments or ideas that aren't your own)
2. Link directly to you post and not your whole blog.
3. Link back to Home | Styled by either grabbing my button or including a text link.
4. Spread the love and check out other links.  Let them know you found them on Show Your Style at Home | Styled.


After each link party, I will be choosing my favorite posts and not only featuring them on my blog during the next link party, I will also be pinning them to my Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday board on Pinterest!  So please make sure you check back right here every Sunday to see if you were chosen!

22 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for hosting! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! I'm glad you came back by and I hope you have a wonderful week too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my rice krispy treat and for hosting! These are some great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting again this week for us! Hope you have a great week :)

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you came back! And thanks for your help too! I think I got it to work! Have a happy Monday!

      Delete
  4. Yeah! So excited to see the email reminder about your link party! :) Glad to link up with you this week. Your party looks awesome and you have alot of great recipes/crafts linking up chica! :) Thanks for inviting me!

    Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got the email and came back this week! I'm glad you enjoyed the party! See ya next week!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the invite :) Sorry, I didn't make it over last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! All that matters is that you came this week and I'm so glad you did! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the invite!!! We are so excited that you are adding your recipes to our sister site MyRecipeMagic.com. Have a great week!
    -The Six Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! One of my favorite parts about it is the nutrition info! It was a great idea and I'm happy to be involved! Thanks for coming baby and linking up again this week and I'll see you next week!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting. I have added your blog hop to my hop on it page xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katherine! Have a wonderful Monday and I hope to see you back next week!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the invite and the party ! Have a lovely week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god! It’s a mouth-watering blog. Every dish here looks delicious, I wish I knew recipe for all. I am also looking for rental spaces for parties as it is my daughter’s 16th birthday next month. It will be very nice of you, if you can share some good recipes here for me.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed stopping by! I always love reading comments and questions so please feel free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...